Contact Us

SMS Text Your Librarians (707) 736-6980
Doyle Reference Librarians (707) 527-4548
Mahoney Reference Librarians (707) 778-3975

Answered By: Canon Crawford
Last Updated: May 20, 2016     Views: 18

Transcripts will be evaluated upon request and a Request for Evaluation of Transferred Coursework/Credit must be completed.

Meet with a counselor to review results upon completion of your transcript evaluation by the Admissions and Records Office.

Official transcripts of all previous schooling should be sent directly to the Admissions and Records Office for counseling purposes. In-person submittals must be currently issued in the last year and received in a sealed envelope from the issuing college.

All transcripts become part of the student’s permanent record and will not be released to other institutions.

Ask A Question

Please use this form if Chat is offline or if you wish to receive an email from a librarian.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.