Contact Us

SMS Text Your Librarians (707) 736-6980
Doyle Reference Librarians (707) 527-4548
Mahoney Reference Librarians (707) 778-3975

Answered By: Canon Crawford
Last Updated: May 20, 2016     Views: 18

Students should read the SRJC UC-Transferable Course Agreement for a list of all SRJC courses that have been accepted by the UC the CSU system as transferable.

Independent and out-of-state universities do not have specific agreements with SRJC that relate to our course-numbering system.

If you are interested in transfer outside the California public university system, you should make early contact with the Admissions Department at the university of your choice.

Visit the Transfer Center or meet with an SRJC transfer counselor if you have further questions.

Ask A Question

Please use this form if Chat is offline or if you wish to receive an email from a librarian.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.