Contact Us

SMS Text Your Librarians (707) 736-6980
Doyle Reference Librarians (707) 527-4548
Mahoney Reference Librarians (707) 778-3975

Answered By: Canon Crawford
Last Updated: May 20, 2016     Views: 143

You must apply, be a resident of California (as determined by the SRJC Admissions Office) or have the AB 540 Waiver with the Admissions Office. You mus also meet certain low-income criteria.

Applications are available in the Financial Aid Office, or you can apply through the SRJC BOG website.

Related Topics

Ask A Question

Please use this form if Chat is offline or if you wish to receive an email from a librarian.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.