Contact Us

SMS Text Your Librarians (707) 736-6980
Doyle Reference Librarians (707) 527-4548
Mahoney Reference Librarians (707) 778-3975

Answered By: Canon Crawford
Last Updated: May 19, 2016     Views: 11

Financial aid checks will be mailed to the address on file. You can change your address in the Cubby.

More information is available from the Financial Aid office:

  • On the Santa Rosa Campus, the Financial Aid Office is located in Plover Hall. Contact them at 707-527-4471.
  • On the Petaluma Campus, the Financial Aid Office is located at #116 Jacobs Hall. Contact them at 707-778-2461.

Related Topics

Ask A Question

Please use this form if Chat is offline or if you wish to receive an email from a librarian.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.